1. How do I qualify for this promotion?
You will qualify for this promotion if you have purchased a new, eligible appliance from one of our eligible retailers between 22nd September and 31st December 2021. Please refer to our terms and conditions for the full list of appliances and retailers participating in this promotion.
2. What do I need to do to submit a valid claim?
Once you’ve made an eligible purchase, you can submit your claim in three easy steps:
1) Select your model number and retailer on the home page
2) Complete the claim form
3) Upload an image of your invoice, as proof of purchase
Make sure your proof of purchase clearly shows all of the required information, which is detailed underneath the image upload button on the claim form.
3. After I’ve submitted my claim, when will I receive my gift?
Please allow 28 working days for us to review your claim once it’s been submitted.
If your claim is accepted, we’ll let you know the good news via email. Within 28 working days of the date of acceptance, you will be sent an email containing the details on how to redeem your ecode. This email will be sent to the email address entered on the claim form.
4. Its been over 28 working days since my claim was accepted however I haven’t received gift?
If your claim was accepted over 28 working days ago and you haven’t received your email with details on how to redeem your gift, please get in touch with the MLP Customer Services Team and we’ll look into why this might be. You can submit an online query using the using the Contact Us form.
5. Do I need to submit my claim by a certain date?
All claims must be submitted by midnight on 28th February 2022. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted.
6. What if my claim is rejected?
If your claim is rejected, we’ll send you an email to let you know why and invite you to resupply your proof of purchase. Just to confirm, we aren’t able to accept delivery notes or order confirmations as your proof as these documents don’t show all the information, we need to validate your claim.
7. If I have any questions that are not answered here, who can help?
You can get in touch with MLP Customer Services Team and one of the team will be happy to help. Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (excluding Public and Bank Holidays).