Privacy & Cookies
For the purpose of, the Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA18”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) collectively the (“Data Protection Laws”):
Information We collect from you or your Service Provider
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information:
• Information provided by your Service Provider
• Information that you provided by filling in forms on the website (“Website”).
• If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to our site and the resources that you access.
Uses made of your information
Where you are using our Services on behalf of our Client, We rely on legitimate interests in performing our contract with our Client as the lawful basis on which We collect and use your personal data.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you or our Client.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between our Client (on whose behalf you are using the Services) and Us.
• To notify you about changes to Services and provide you with information that is relevant to your use of the Services.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• if We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements, but We will endeavour to minimise such disclosure to only that reasonably necessary and, where possible, to provide you with notice of such disclosure; and/or
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, the Website, our users and any third party We interact with to provide the Website.
How We store your personal data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way, for the duration of your use of our Services. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent unauthorised access.
Keeping your personal data up to date
If your personal details change you may update them by contacting your Service Provider.
We will endeavour to update your personal data within thirty (30) days of being informed of any new or updated personal data being provided to Us, in order to ensure that the personal data We hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
Where We store your personal data
The data that We collect from you and process as a result of your use of the Services are processed solely in the UK.
How long We keep your personal data
We will hold all the data for so long as We have an obligation to the Customer to provide the Services, and thereafter until such time as We delete the Customer’s account in accordance with contractual terms.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address
• require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
• require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
• receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
• object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
• object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
• claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of any data protection laws.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• in the first instance you should contact your Service Provider
• contact Us using our Contact details below, We shall forward your request to your Service Provider
Third Party Websites
How to complain
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Under the EU Privacy Directive MLP Rewards has a legal responsibility to provide information to you about the type and purpose of the cookies it uses, and guidance on how to disable them or prevent them being placed on your internet device if you choose not to allow them. MLP Rewards strongly suggests you accept the cookies used on this website to obtain the best possible service.
This website uses session cookies, sometimes referred to as transient cookies, to collect usage information and to enable the web session to be continuous. These cookies are pieces of non-personal data, which last only for the duration of the browser session. It will share aggregated usage information with the suppliers on the website. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify you.
What cookies can't do
- can't read your hard disk.
- can't obtain your login email Full address, or other information unless you volunteer the information.
- can't be used to create viruses or destructive programs on your computer.
- can't be used to instantly fill up your hard drive.
What cookies do we use?
How do I turn cookies off?
The method to disable or delete cookies on your computer depends on the browser you use (for instance Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Opera, Chrome etc).
Firstly, you need to identify the browser you are using. Usually, this version number is shown in an About section in the help or tools section of your browser.
*Please note that MLP is not responsible for any information held on third party websites.